It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will have touched.
If books could have more, give more, be more, show more, they would still need readers who bring to them sound and smell and light and all the rest that can’t be in books. The book needs you.
- Valentine: Why hasn't my daughter called me it's Father's Day
- Valentine: Or my bastard son
- Valentine: Or my gentically-altered not-son
- Valentine: Oh right I hate all of them
- Valentine: I am an amazing father